We have always taken a proactive and diligent approach to patient safety. With COVID cases rising in the area, we have adjusted our hours. Office hours are Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9am-1pm. We will offer regular services during this time. Should mandates change, we will be sure to notify. Outside of office hours, emergency visits can be scheduled via video chat (teledentistry). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to schedule a time if needed.
Prior to your child’s appointment:
- Screening questions will be asked as to possible exposure to Covid-19.
- Everyone entering the office should wear a face covering.
- Temperatures will be taken on everyone entering the office.
- Everyone will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the treatment area.
- We request that only one parent and the child being treated enter the office.
Our Protocols for maintaining health and safety:
- Patient areas are sanitized and neutralized with special wipes before and after every patient.
- Waiting areas are also sprayed and wiped down, cleaned multiple times a day, including door knobs and counters.
- Autoclave and spore testing on instruments are closely monitored.
- Daily review and strict adherence to hand washing protocol are constantly audited.
- Our adherence to OSHA protocol is always followed and is designed assuming all patients may have a cold or flu with the goal of zero transmission during visits.
- Patients and staff who have traveled to hot spots or are sick are kept home or rescheduled.
- Personal protective equipment is always worn for patient and staff safety.
- Regular personal hygiene is our best defense. Delaying dental care is not advised. Your oral health is tied to your overall health.
We are keeping everyone in our thoughts during this time and we hope everyone continues to stay safe and healthy.